Electric stove --Do you really know how to use it? 2021 Tips
Tips of Electric Stove
Electric Stove is ideal for college dorm rooms, but it is also perfect for any small area which lacks space for a full stove top. Unlike a larger stove, a hot plate does not generate as much heat, so you can cook during the summer without heating your entire house. Whatever your reason to use a hot plate, here are some tips to for using it to cook. Remember, anything that you can cook on a stove in a pot, you can make on a hot plate. It operates in the same way as an electric stove burner.
Steps to use the electric stove:
- Place the pot or pan on top of the hot plate. If your recipe calls for cooking spray, apply it to the cold pan.
- Turn the hot plate on the wanted temperature(suggest turn to the highest temperature)to heat the pan.
- Add the food while the pan is heating.
- Turn the heat down to a medium-high level for cooking.
- Stir the food with the cooking utensils as it is cooking to prevent burning.
- After the food is cooked, remove from the pan to a serving plate. Turn off the hot plate when finished.
1. You can cook anything on a hot plate that can be made on a stove top. Try scrambled eggs, stir fry and fried rice.
2. Please heat up at maximum 4 minutes without a pot for the first use.
3. Please turn down the temperature when the food starts to boil.
4. Please make sure turn the temperature control dial to “off” when cooking completes.
5. Please unplug the power when the hot plate is not is use.